Diving Season in Central Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But it's North down South. That's sorta like the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Timeliner:
Lets not forget, The 9 Amish Bath House at Lake Murray has warm water year round.
But wait... that is North of here isn't it ?

Good grief, Frank- it took me till now to know that you aren't making fun of the Amish. You mean 9 A.M???? ish? I was like, Frank is such a nice guy! Why would he make fun of the Amish??? Okay. I know, I just opened myself up to extreme blonde jokes, etc.

Yea... 9 Amish at a bathhouse doesn't make a bunch of sense does it ?
I didn't think so either....:huh:

It was all Alan's fault. He started the whole thing when he suggested we all meet at
9 AM-ish without the -.
Ever since then the phrase has taken on a life of it's own. Somehow I keep thinking about Randy Quaid in the movie "Kingpin" :D

Timeliner:
It was all Alan's fault. He started the whole thing when he suggested we all meet at
9 AM-ish without the -.
"Kingpin" :D

I'd blame it on TexasDanceGuy too. Anyway, I knew the Kingpin of undergound Paris can be typographically challenged upon occasion, so I almost spit Pepsi at the monitor when I finally understood Frank's Folly. :wink:

We had a good time with my family at Broken Bow last weekend, except half of us (me included) ended up with a stomach flu/virus by the time we got home on Monday. Kind of a sad way to end a family reunion!

Yall have fun and please gimme a report asap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom