diving the flatop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn

Contributor
Reaction score
wanted to see if there is any interest in going to pensecola to dive the carrier,thinking of going spring or summer.

Definately. I may be going down in May to do a users group meeting and stay over the weekend to do it.

Oh yeah I'm ready to go.

I want to dive the BIG "O" soooooooo bad. I would love to try and set up a Loonie Bird trip down their. Some time in the spring would be good, that would give people a little time to save up for the trip. The last I checked it was $150.00 for a 2 tank dive, and you had to make reservations in advance. If anyone else is interested in trying to do a group trip, lets try and set it up.

150 appears to be the rate are we ready to set a date?

Count me in.

If anyone is interested in carpooling, I can carry six in my van. I've a utility trailer in which we can carry the dive gear.

the K

Great, now we need a date! Let the date bidding war begin!
Feb 14-15th I can't
March 1-2 I can't
April 15-19th I can't
Other than those dates and the weekends before/after (whichever is applicable) I will probably available to go.

Mike

Anyone want to do a deco doubles?

the K

The Kraken:
Anyone want to do a deco doubles?

the K

You mean slinging an AL80 under our arm and sticking to standard deco tables? I'm in for it.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom