Diving the Florida Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to check out Bonsai Divers in Key West. They are the only guys I have ever dove with in KW, but they were great.

The reason most divers suggested diving from the upper Keys is there are many more dive op there and a lot to see and do. Key West has dive ops but a lot less than the middle and upper Keys. We did our dives from Travenier then took a day to drive down to KW.

Thanks for all the info. We have decided to dive Key Largo instead and are in between Rainbow Reef and Silent World. The advatage that I can see with Rainbow Reef is the dive guide.. (especially for first timers in the keys)

My first dives in Key Largo were with Conch Republic Divers ( Tavernier Creek) in 2007. This is a GREAT group of people. Had such a great time, went down last year for 5 days of diving with them. They have a 46' Newton that went out when many smaller boats didn't. Great wrecks , and great reefs !
The CREW is the top shelf !!!
We are going diving with them this year !!!
Give them a try, they are good people

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom