Diving the next week and a half?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey SoCal People, I haven't been around lately. Unfortunately, I've been way busy with school this quarter, lots of difficult classes... but i just finished finals today and am free to dive now :eyebrow:

Not only am I out of school, I just picked up my tank from the dive shop, I bought an old Steel 72 and had it remetallized and its good as new now. I also picked up 2 used pony bottles, 30 and 19 cu ft. I haven't set those up yet though.

Anyways, I want to go diving. I am going to be diving up in Santa Barbara through the end of the weekend and then I will be heading down to Irvine to stay with the family for Spring Break.

Does anyone want to dive any time up here this week or LA/OC/Catalina next week? I might be able to be convinced to drive down to San Diego too.

Sorry if this is a little jumbled.. its been a long week. Hope everyone's doing well, I have quiet a few posts to catch up on now.

-Thomas

Congrats on getting free for a while!

I'm not sure what the schedule will look like for me while you're down here, but I'm up for it is it's not raining too badly.

Christian

I've (finally) got my gear together so some OC diving this weekend or next week sounds good to me... weather permitting (if you don't look up you can't see the clouds).

This Saturday is Dive N' Surf's monthly sponsored beach dive at Leo Carrillo. The shop provides DM's who will assist with location briefings, etc., as well as safety support. Should be a good group.

Call Dive N’ Surf to get on the participants’ list (310) 376-9922. Free event, they just like to know how many to expect. Meeting at 7:30am sharp at Dive N’ Surf for car pooling, or meet at the dive site at 9:00am. Any updates will be posted at DiveVets.

Here's my roster:

March 19: Leo Carillo/9am
March 20: Point Dume or Malibu (residencial dive site)/8am
March 23: Redondo/Veterans Park/7pm
March 26: Yukon/first boat Dive Connection
March 27: Sea World/San Diego Zoo - Family
March 29: Redondo/Veterans Park/7pm
April 2-3: Catalina Island

I dive with a few/group, always looking for more to join us.

Back
Top Bottom