Diving Today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubak

Contributor
Reaction score
I just have to tell you....the viz is really getting great!!! Today at Fox Island West Wall was at least 25' and at Sunrise was at least 30' and the Puget Sound was full of critters....We saw Octos and wolf eel and several sail fin sculpin and grunt sculpin and tons of little critters...it was too kewl!
Thanks to my dive buddies for a great couple of dives...
So, get out and dive!!!
Kirsten

Being one of those buddies.. I would have to agree. The dives were awesome. So many critters, so little air.

Another great dive marathon enjoyed by all.
I think Wed should be a skip work and go dive day. I wonder if we can get it declared a national holiday? :D

DG ~ you must come dive with us.. ASAP. Georgia was here and we had way to much fun.

DG~ just let us know when you want to come up and dive...I don't think it would be too hard to get Colleen to play "hookey"
K

Did I hear "Hooky Day"???? When? Where? Sorry but I do prefer diving to working.
DG ~ You call it anyday, anytime. K and I are here for you girl. I need to test those doubles you were talking about.

Back
Top Bottom