Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh you three just stop it now....you are making me blush.....quit making so much over me.....

yeah its not that bad I ve seen worse ....I think

ohhhhhh Jon..........................you can't mean my brain so you must mean my beauty......:blinking:

Now to get this thread back on topic. We lost one diver to our group, UTMatt. How are our numbers stacking up? Denise, any of your folks bailing out? Any new recruits yet? I'd like to have at least 2 or 3 more divers join us.
Howard

I could almost go. Got clearance to go diving at least twice. Just to bad the Keys were so far away. Otherwise I'd go. I'm just to broke, even though my buddy says I have 400, it'd cost way more than that. :|

I guess I'm stuck to a few boat dives on the coast.

Michael

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm saving now, minus a few odds and ends. Aren't you proud I decided not to get those doubles? :wink:

Michael

Well, sorry to hear that you may not be able to make it Matt.

As for my earlier posts, I was just picking, you guys should know by now that I'm always playing around.. :(

philmottrek99and02:
OMG I just had a visual Frank

Of Denise with BEAUTY and BRAINS? muhahahaha

:confused:

Michael

Back
Top Bottom