DIY backplate designs needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I attached a CAD file to this post a looong time age.

The file attached to this post (plaque.zip) was submitted by someone else on SB (IIRC), but I can't find the original post. Thanks to the original poster... :D

Cheers,

Andrew

Thank you for all your replies, in the end I started from scratch and made my own design but the cad files were very helpful. I ended up putting the best parts out of around 12 designs into the one single design and its working very well, I'll post some pictures once its all finished.

hi tamas i am also interested in the drawing for the backplate is there any chance you could send to me cheers

Tamas:
Since you didn't reply on whether you wanted imperial or metric.....here they are in imperial.
I can't open these attachments what am I doing wrong?:confused:

I hope I can accomplish this. Old dog, new trick sydrome.

Searched the internet, found all I could find, some english some metric. A dive buddy has several back plates from name brand to no name brand. Borrowed em, and settled on the drawings attached ( i hope ).

Sorry, getting some invalid file error message when I try to upload the files.

If someone is interested, and knows how to get this done, I can email it to you.

They (dwgs) BP and STA are in autocad format.

There is a local laser cutting facility, sent the dwg(s) over and had em laser cut.

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom