DIY Canisters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for one of the 12 watt lights if you decide to anodize it. If you go with more wattage, I'd be interested but I think 27 would be a bit much for me in the tropics. Please PM me when you are ready to take orders.

OK, i am also checking with Oxycheq for the parts to build a 24W HID head... That will cost significantly more, though.

xfire, keep me on the list for higher powered LED light as well... Probably first of the year.

Please let me know how much a complete 24W system would be.
Cheers,
John:dork2:

I have an e-mail out to Oxycheq to see what the HID parts will be.
Thanks

Anyone dare to be different... I'm really liking the white. I'm thinking white can with white coated head.... SWEET!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 168
Anyone dare to be different... I'm really liking the white. I'm thinking white can with white coated head.... SWEET!!!

You're right, the white does look surprising better then I thought it would. I like the way the o-ring stands out. Should make it easier to make sure you have a good seal. Personally I was leaning toward an 18W with a black can and a red head. Now you've got me curious to see what the all white looks like when done.

I am looking for a canister only. I have the heads cords and switches. I flooded a set of video lights and they have never worked the same since. I want to combine both lights to one battery pac. I have everything already that I need and it will all fit in a can the size of a slimline. Can you help me with a canister? and what would the cost be of just that?

I am looking for a canister only. I have the heads cords and switches. I flooded a set of video lights and they have never worked the same since. I want to combine both lights to one battery pac. I have everything already that I need and it will all fit in a can the size of a slimline. Can you help me with a canister? and what would the cost be of just that?

PM sent, I can definitely help, need specifics.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom