Sold! New Orcatorch D620 with carry case. Asking $160

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious_George

Green water guy
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, I’m selling my Orcatorch D620 2700 lumen canister light for $160 or best offer. This light sells new for $329 plus tax. Once you switch to a canister light you’ll never go back.

The light head is brand new never been wet. It is the latest improved version with the battery status indicator light integrated in the power button. I just got it from Orcatorch as a warranty replacement for the earlier version that the LED went out on and I’ve since changed to a variable focus light.

Although the light head is new, it is paired with my older used but working perfect battery canister.

Other notes:
Includes a nice hard side carry case​
I have it set up with a semi-soft goodman handle - see the pics. There are no other parts included.​
The 4 included 18650 batteries are long lasting high capacity, but aren’t matched capacity or brand.​
Also including a 4 position battery charger.​
Includes replacement canister orings.​
I can offer a small discount if you want to provide your own batteries and/or charger Instead of purchasing mine.​

Check out my trader history. Super fast shipping and always as described.

Price too high? Send me an offer; it never hurts to ask.

IMG_6428.jpeg

IMG_6430.jpeg

IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6435.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom