DIY Canisters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due you still have the "unassembled canisters" and "unassembled heads" and due you think I could run the Luminus - SST-50 in one of your heads?

PM sent.

I am interested in just the canister with a wet connect cable through the top and an on/off switch. It needs to hold a 10AH battery or 21AH for my electric vest. I do not need a light head. I may be in the market for at least 2-3 of these cannisters if the price is right. I do not care about any imperfections either just so long as they don't leak! You can PM me or list here further details. Thanks.

Bellediver

I am interested in just the canister with a wet connect cable through the top and an on/off switch. It needs to hold a 10AH battery or 21AH for my electric vest. I do not need a light head. I may be in the market for at least 2-3 of these cannisters if the price is right. I do not care about any imperfections either just so long as they don't leak! You can PM me or list here further details. Thanks.

Bellediver

I am all out!
Do you have any idea what size canister you need? 10AH or 21AH really does not tell me much. Need to know battery chemistry, number of cells, etc... Best to pick out pack and tell me the measurements.
Thanks
Hector

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom