DIY "cinch" Quick Adjust DIR Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where can I buy this??? I love it!

I like their gear as well, anytime I need anything I just email Tord directly and they are happy to ship it to me. I find it no more expensive than when I order anything else online.

I like their gear as well, anytime I need anything I just email Tord directly and they are happy to ship it to me. I find it no more expensive than when I order anything else online.
I'm having a hard time navigating their site. It might be just me, but I can't see how to add this to a cart or to email them for that fact. When I try to go to http://www.agir-brokk.com/ it says there's a problem loading the page.

I'm having a hard time navigating their site. It might be just me, but I can't see how to add this to a cart or to email them for that fact. When I try to go to http://www.agir-brokk.com/ it says there's a problem loading the page.

Just send an email to this address info@agir-brokk.com, Tord usually gets back to me in a day or so.

That's exactly how I got mine, Doc. Tord is great. But you will have to pay some high shipping and exchange fees to Krona. Still worth it.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

If we get a group buy going I would love to get a couple of harpas just to have on hand and try out.

quick cinch have AGIR-BROKK too but more universal Backplate Acc.

but realy as WhiteSands say proper adjustment is better.

DIY equivalent:

1 - D-ring & normal sized slider
6" +/- webbing
2 - over sized sliders (allows double pass of webbing) - second one might be optional.

thread d-ring on center of webbing & secure with slider. Pass both ends of webbing through slot to back of plate. Lock on back side with "over sized" slider. Tuck ends back to front of plate in second slot. Perhaps install second "over sized" slider there as a lock.

generation 2 mod: toying with a 90 degree (maybe 45 degree) welded d-ring/tri-glide......

generation 3 mod: by increasing the webbing length on one leg, could then make the tab for a can light, and lock it on with a buckle....

DIY equivalent:

1 - D-ring & normal sized slider
6" +/- webbing
2 - over sized sliders (allows double pass of webbing) - second one might be optional.

thread d-ring on center of webbing & secure with slider. Pass both ends of webbing through slot to back of plate. Lock on back side with "over sized" slider. Tuck ends back to front of plate in second slot. Perhaps install second "over sized" slider there as a lock.

generation 2 mod: toying with a 90 degree (maybe 45 degree) welded d-ring/tri-glide......

generation 3 mod: by increasing the webbing length on one leg, could then make the tab for a can light, and lock it on with a buckle....

Do you have a pic of this setup? Looks interesting.

Do you have a pic of this setup? Looks interesting.

no, just brainstorming from what I have assembled in the past. See my pics above in my other "cinch" style harness... seems an easy build to get the same results.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom