Do any of the newer Canon +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the explaination CompuDude. I asked Reef Photo about an on-going consumable and planned to do as you do - just use the Ilelite screen and not the never-ending stickies. The reason I'm going ahead with the WA wet lens is that I'm a WA more than macro type. When I dive, yes I love to see the small stuff on the wall or reef, but I'll be the one swimming back away from the wall to get a "big look" at what the reef/wall looks like. It's just the way I am so as long as I have my camera with me, I might as well pop the lens on and get a shot.

The reason I'm going forward with the strobes (BTW I've decided on the D2000 deluxe package instead of the Z240 package) is because Reef has been generous enough to offer me a trade in for my DS125 package. The rebate covers nearly half the cost of the deluxe package so it's a great deal for me to go ahead with it at this time. They have been very generous.

Thanks so much for all your help. I'll need more help once the system arrives. Thanks to you and everyone that has helped me along during this journey. I look forward to our continued conversations. I'm learning a lot!

Sandra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom