Do turtles ever attack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only if they join a gang or Al Qaeda....

Only this one, the Ninja Turtle (not so teenaged or mutant)...

one-happy-turtle.jpg

(I have no idea where this picture originally came from, but it cracks me up every time! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: )

Only this one, the Ninja Turtle (not so teenaged or mutant)...

one-happy-turtle.jpg

(I have no idea where this picture originally came from, but it cracks me up every time! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: )

I can't be sure, but it looks like one of the images taken by Laz Ruda.

Googled that photog. and checking his site now, but I haven't found it yet. Would love to know who actually took it... I found it in a most unlikely place, a snark forum completely unrelated to anything even remotely dive-oriented. :mooner:

Laz's website is not very up to date. He is a great photographer. A couple of weeks ago he spent a dive photographing a seahorse giving birth. One of the shots I saw had a baby coming out of the sack, and 4 other recently birthed in the picture as well.

Last week I was in Tampa and did the Dive with the Sharks program at the Florida Aquarium and have to agree with git-r-dun that the loggerhead they have as an attitude problem! The saftey diver with me ended up having to basically pin her down as we finished up the time in the tank!!

In the wild I have only snorkeled with some turtles in Maui and actually have some surface with us and we were within 3-5 feet and had no problems.

Jeff

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Last week I was in Tampa and did the Dive with the Sharks program at the Florida Aquarium and have to agree with git-r-dun that the loggerhead they have as an attitude problem! The saftey diver with me ended up having to basically pin her down as we finished up the time in the tank!!

In the wild I have only snorkeled with some turtles in Maui and actually have some surface with us and we were within 3-5 feet and had no problems.

Jeff

Did you enjoy the dive? I know the turtle can be a pain in the ass but how about the rest of it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom