Do YOU know? Cardiovascular Risk Factors for Diving Quiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A heart attack does not present that way just in women. My father didn't have chest pain.

The woman he was married to (not my mother) kept telling the doctors in the ER that he didn't have chest pain and she didn't believe them. Despite her efforts he survived that one.

A heart attack does not present that way just in women. My father didn't have chest pain.

The woman he was married to (not my mother) kept telling the doctors in the ER that he didn't have chest pain and she didn't believe them. Despite her efforts he survived that one.

So the doctors said "heart attack" and his wife said, "I don't believe you."? :shocked2:

So the doctors said "heart attack" and his wife said, "I don't believe you."? :shocked2:

Yup. There were a couple of other incidents that make it even worse than that.

BOTTOM LINE! Pay attention! You can get over embarrassment of going in for severe indigestion, you cannot recover so easily from ignoring a heart attack!

9 out of 11, not too bad. I think the standard for swimmers is slow based on that info.

Tejas

I'm not sure if my flying through this test is a sign of my actually knowing something... or the test was too easy.... :idk:

adQuiz.gif

Your Results
You answered 11 of 11 questions correctly.

Your score for this quiz is: 100%Click here for the answers.

Reactions: Jax
New Question!!!! What are the signs of a heart attack in a woman??!?!?!

If she's lying down, giver her mouth to mouth and chest compressions just in case. :)

Missed 3 on the test, but I KNOW the above is correct.

When she can't hit you with a rolling pin.

If she's lying down, giver her mouth to mouth and chest compressions just in case. :)

Missed 3 on the test, but I KNOW the above is correct.

:chairfight:

Dammit Jax! While doing this test I ashed my cigarette on my triple bacon cheeseburger! I would go get another one, but I can't find any pants that fit.

Back
Top Bottom