Do you like to find things underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year I had a good year ... a few masks (some with snorkels) dive lights, weight pockets, and assorted other goodies. Had pretty good luck reconnecting people with their lost goodies ... but still managed to end the year with some spare gear.

So far this year I've found three masks, a snorkel, two dive lights, a dive knife, and one very expensive St. Moritz dive watch (which I was also able to reunite with it's previous owner).

But one of my favorite activities this time of year is recovering salmon lures (darts, buzz bombs, and the like) off one of the local fishing piers. Found about 30 of them on a single dive a coupla weeks back ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Always on the lookout for some treasure :pirate:

My first diving trip to Key Largo was on a scuba/snorkel cattle boat... Anyway, my buddy found about $100 in small bills. Unfortunately, she returned it to the snorkeler who's pockets it spilled out of. I though she should have kept it and taught them a very valuable lesson (and buy us dinner of course). Oh well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom