Do you smoke

Do you smoke? I am talking about any kind of smoke

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations to all who have quit smoking.

Think of the money you could make if you could event away of smoking whilst on long deco stops.

I hate the smell of smoke on board the boat.

Peter

I used to smoke a few cigarettes a day starting from when I was 16, I'm 18 now. Smoked on and off since then. I will be tobacco free from the first day of 2005 on. So far so good!!

lobbolt:
I used to smoke a few cigarettes a day starting from when I was 16, I'm 18 now. Smoked on and off since then. I will be tobacco free from the first day of 2005 on. So far so good!!

Hang it there with it lobbolot. From the ones of us that are always fighting the battle of quitting. Do it before you get too hooked. It ain't easy quitting after 30 years.

thanks Max Bottomtime for reviving this thread

(I get to brag)

i've now been without a cigarette for 1 year and 8 months!

Why should I as a non-smoker have to put up with second-hand smoke (that I'm allergic and very sensitive to)?
Why should my smoking co-workers be entitled to more breaks than I am (ok, that one's not directed towards smokers)?
The fact remains - smoking kills.

I tried one cigarette about 20 years ago, and it made me feel so bad I decided never ever to do that again.

I quit smoking 4 years ago december 22nd, but I still get cravings every now and then, I tried smoking again once when I was drinking man did I cough and sputter :D tasted like crap too. And I agree with a former post, when I first quit I didnt mind people smoking arround me, but now I just can't stand it, gives me a headache

Almost 4 years ago, feb (sometime) 2001.

Some of my friends smoke... I don't, however. I mean, I don't really care about what you do.... some of my friends are also stoners, I don't care as long as I am nowhere near them when they smoke. What's really annoying to me is when I show up to one of my teacher's coach class (you know those times they have after school for some extra help), and they make me wait there on MY time, while they go out and smoke. I mean really, I don't care if your habit is bouncing a ball outside 500 times. If it's on MY time, it's a problem for me. It's usually smoking that creates this problem, so I am not going to affrim it.

Back
Top Bottom