• yes

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • yes

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only been Krakened on the knuckles once in my years of pot stirring so they must all be :angel: s. :D

ONESPEED:
I like most of the MOD's, even dive with many of them, in spite of the fact I'm pretty sure there isn't a MOD on here who hasn't reprimanded me.

How's that Mr. Kraken?:D
Now AB,

We have a few new mods who have yet to reprimand you. During training we just tell them to read your posts from the last week or so JUST to get them limbered up! You make excellent target practice and they don't get to graduate to being a REAL mod until they dis you once or twice! Bwahahahahaha!

NetDoc:
Now AB,

We have a few new mods who have yet to reprimand you.

The day is young Pete, and as we all know, my presence here is far more detrimental than can possibly be imagined.:rofl3:

I don't think I've reprimanded you yet . . . I must be a slacker.

10--YES votes
24-- replies
250-- views
????? :huh:

TSandM:

Oh, we'll have to rectify that- can't let Chip feel as if he is slipping! :rofl3:

(looking for a post to send Lynne)

TSandM:

I have a feeling that if you unbuttoned with a few drinks, you could get some action. :D

cancun mark:
If you want to move it to KUDOS

that is ok by me.

which is why I will never be asked to be a MOD....:mooner:

and that is also OK by me..

I love this board, it just makes my day.

Watch out, dude. Don't you know our rule of thumb? We like to pick on people who don't want to be mods. Conversely, as soon as someone even HINTS that they want the job, we scratch them from the list! As I recall, Chip once responded to that same statement from Pete asking to be made a mod. Up until then, he was on our short list...:rofl3:

texdiveguy:
10--YES votes
24-- replies
250-- views
????? :huh:

we like to vote when there are more choices in a particular poll.

:D

Back
Top Bottom