• yes

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • yes

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
The whole bunch has given me a new lease on life and new life to the Board. !

OOOohhhhh, so now you're saying the last bunch was a bunch of losers and trouble makers? :D

NetDoc:
Is that what you call an "Auntie-Depressant" or is it more of an "Auntie-Inflammatory"??? :D Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Yes. Whenever I am depressed or inflamed, I think of it and it brings me up (or down, as needed) a notch or two.

Hank49:
OOOohhhhh, so now you're saying the last bunch was a bunch of losers and trouble makers? :D
Hey everybody... let's play

TWISTER!!!

:D I just KNEW that someone was going to try to make me say something I didn't! :D

Walter
I need to talk to you....
You know I'm coming?

OK, now that you know you will hide yourself, right?
:D:D:D

Kim - sorry for sounding harsh - I absolutly didn't mean and want to be harsh towards you, so please accept my apologies.

Mania

mania:
Walter
I need to talk to you....
You know I'm coming?

A perfect example of how misunderstandings can occur when using a language other than your native tongue.

You're coming to visit? That's great news! When will you be here? Where are we diving? I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Darlin'!

Walter:
A perfect example of how misunderstandings can occur when using a language other than your native tongue.

You're coming to visit? That's great news! When will you be here? Where are we diving? I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Darlin'!
Bad Walter.... Bad, bad
Walter! :wink:

I will be in Flo in October..
Some time will be with Jenny and Marvel (hope so), then with H2Andy, Ginnie Springs, and finaly DEMA.

Would love to see you and dive with you.
Well, I still think my English is good (although not perfect and not that good I'd like) and that I understand more than most think I do...
:D
Mania

mania:
Kim - sorry for sounding harsh - Mania

Mania I am not upset with you .... I am just a big mouth ... when I feel somthing I state it ... sometime good sometime not so good :wink:
Looks like we will be diving together at the mega dive .... can you sing :popcorn:
KP

Divergirl4u:
Looks like we will be diving together at the mega dive .... can you sing :popcorn:
KP
Kim, unfortunately I'm coming a weeke later - this is why Scubafool is trying to do "minimegadive" next weekend.
And BTW I sing even worse than H2Andy
:rofl3:

Walter:
So you were flirting with me?
From the very beggining....
:D

Mania

Back
Top Bottom