Doc your advice on pro ear mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There must have been a board glitch when you did your search, cardzard. The ProEar 2000 mask has come up many times, both as a primary topic and incidentally during discussions about ear problems. Try looking thru:

http://www.scubaboard.com/search.php?searchid=121570

The above link was just a search of the Diving Medicine forum. If you do a broader search of the board, I bet you'll find even more info.

HTH,

Bill

Hello cardzard :

BillP has given a number of SB references. I do not have ear equalization problems and have no experience (first or second hand) with the device.

Dr Deco :doctor:

The board defines the Ask Dr. Decompression forum as for questions concerning the scientific aspects of decompression.

As such, your inquiry might get a better response in the Masks forum of the Equipment section. I have taken the liberty of moving it there.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I'm no doctor... don't play one on TV - but we've sold hundreds of these masks. I've gotten a number of letters and emails about how it saved their diving - as they could not equalize without it. I've also had a number of people use them just to avoid the cold water on the ears... and there is also an available hood made just for them.

The only thing you have to be a bit careful with is the tubes that connect the mask to the ear piece are a bit fragile... Don't pull too hard on the ears or you can break them -

But aside from that - I've only had positive response from our customers.

Hope that helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom