Does anyone know what's up with Turquoise Bay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a phone number listed in the US:

Reservations (USA): (617) 391-8338

There is a phone number listed in the US

Yes, thanks, I know. By the time I got around to it the person on the other end has already realised her e-mails were somewhat abbreviated and were missing a couple of important bits of information. We got the confusion sorted out.

I wouldn't be surprised if our original booking is a result of asking the booking program for a 7-day package for 9 days. I've seen enough code, and wrote some of it myself, by now to expect this sort of "does not compute" snafus all over the place.

The moral of the story is: call that number and book directly with the resort next time.

Thanks everyone.

Glad to hear it worked out for you, and that you let us know. I'd hate for good people to get a bad reputation from an issue of confusion. Roatan's a great place...sometimes the logistics get a little complicated :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom