Does anyone want a gmail account?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Furner

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has heard of gmail, its Googles free email hosting. 1000mb of storage, if you want one post your email address here or PM it to me and I will send you an invite at no charge.

EDIT: I have no more invites left for now. Two members who PM'd me got in too late, so they are at the top of the list and then I will offer the rest here. Remember that when you are a member, you will get invites, so you can also post in this thread to offer invites that you have.

Furner:
Not sure if anyone has heard of gmail, its Googles free email hosting. 1000mb of storage, if you want one post your email address here or PM it to me and I will send you an invite at no charge.

EDIT: I have 3 invites left.

If it is free email hosting, then why would someone need an invite?

scubasean:
If it is free email hosting, then why would someone need an invite?
From their site it looks like they are still in beta testing - so it's not generally available yet.

Cool your jets. Kim is right, it is in beta test right now, so the only way to get an account is by invitation from someone who is a member. The will allow members a certain number of invites once or twice a week.

:crafty: Yes please, I love email accounts :07: They rule almost as much as diving........ welll no they don't. Thanks

"srkdvr@hotmail.com" Rich

Why don't you try www.walla.com? This site offers 1000 Mg free email and the registration is very simple. I have used this for 3 months and see this mail is very reliable.

Back
Top Bottom