Doing/starting Dive Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFKnightDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Started my Dive Master with Elena and Pete (NetDoc) in Key Largo. Course is awesome so far, did all my swims and water tread back to back today, despite using the breast stroke still was able to pull a 3 on the 400m swim.

Last Tuesday we went and did some skills in pennecamp park (man some crappy vis!) No reference point not even the bottom. They want my skills demonstration quality mid water and in trim which is a ton of fun. Anyway, Did a few of my skills great, then somehow while doffing and donning my gear mid water, I managed to put my tank on upside down lol, since that hiccup I have done much better though. I have found that I dont like to roll out of my gear, and would rather just go over my head with it. The gear exchange though was a whole lot of fun! and not too hard at all.

Elena Rodriguez mselenaous on the board is awesome as well as Pete Murray, NetDoc on the board.

More to come

Last edited:
Nice job on the swims. I found the gear exchange a breeze--this was one thing I was figuring would give me a lot of trouble for some reason. My dumb thing was once descending with snorkel in mouth... My toughest skill by far was taking the unit on & off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom