dolphinbaydivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manumachin

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have no return from dolphinbaydivers, who organize a cruise to tubbataha (dive operator in the Phlippines. I paid for a cruise 2 years ago, just before the epidemic
Have you had any feedback from this boat on your side?

I saw ... but no return to my messages ...I guess they keep the "cash" ...and i don't know their reliability ...

I saw ... but no return to my messages ...I guess they keep the "cash" ...and i don't know their reliability ...
Spread the word around especially on social media.
Start playing hardball!
Puerto Galera Dive Shop and Dive Resort Association has an account on Face Book. Not sure if the Association is still around/active.
Good luck.

Hello,

I had no feedback from the dolphinbaydivers boat for several months despite my messages. Their site still offers cruises. The advance on the cruise was paid during the covid however. Puerto galera facebook let me know that the boat still exists ... :(

Hi ;
I have a few exchanges with the boat now. But brief enough for me not to be reassured and I can't find solid informations about them (nothing on liveboard.com anymore, their site is not powered...) Could you confirm me that the boat still exists and that I am really in contact with a reliable cruise ?

Icône de validation par la communauté

Back
Top Bottom