Dolphins are man's freind and we should protect them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
Because it affects the sea we dive in. We divers, most, want to protect the seas and the sea creatures.

Yes but the forum title says "Basic Scuba discussion" not "stuff that effects divers"

I find it of interest. I like dolphins, I just don't think it's basic scuba. That's all -

Carry on :D

jhbryaniv:
Yes but the forum title says "Basic Scuba discussion" not "stuff that effects divers"

Rest easy jhb, it will become clearer, hopefully.

pilot fish:
Rest easy jhb, it will become clearer, hopefully.

AHH so this is a thread designed for controversy. . .

Wayward Son:
It's not like they're tossing them on the barbie.

I hear Dolphin taste good . . . Please don't tell Linda I said that though :rofl3:

Wayward Son:
It's not like they're tossing them on the barbie.

No, no, no, I was not implying that. It now occurs to me that it seemed I was implying it was unsafe and a misuse of dolphim? It's quite the contrary. I think we SHOULD BE USING DOLPHIN in this manner. It's good for the dolphin, the Nation it will protect and promote better understanding of the sea and the creatures that live in it.

pilot fish:
No, no, no, I was not implying that. It now occurs to me that it seemed I was implying it was unsafe and a misuse of dolphim? It's quite the contrary. I think we SHOULD BE USING DOLPHIN in this manner. It's good for the dolphin, the Nation it will protect and promote better understanding of the sea and the creatures that live in it.

So how is it good for the dolphin?

jhbryaniv:
AHH so this is a thread designed for controversy. . .

Perhaps for you but the rest of us will try our best to discuss the merits of Dolphin use in this manner.

Kind of like the dolphins used by team Zissou.

Back
Top Bottom