Dolphins are man's freind and we should protect them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
Perhaps for you but the rest of us will try our best to discuss the merits of Dolphin use in this manner.

AHH see it took until now to get the question out. . . why not go add that to the first post instead of just posting a link?

howarde:
Kind of like the dolphins used by team Zissou.

You know I saw parts of that movie and didn't like it that much. . . Open Water was much better :popcorn:

I should ask my recruiter on getting into that program, sounds more fun than submarines.

socal619:
I should ask my recruiter on getting into that program, sounds more fun than submarines.

Might not be a bad idea.

It's good for the dolphin because it promotes better understanding, they are fed well, get better treatment and keeps them from getting slaughtered. It seems everyone gains by a productive use of this sea crreature.

pilot fish:
Might not be a bad idea.

It's good for the dolphin because it promotes better understanding, they are fed well, get better treatment and keeps them from getting slaughtered. It seems everyone gains by a productive use of this sea crreature.

Better understanding OK maybe. . .

Better treatment? They live in the ocean and can do what ever they want versus being penned up in captivity?

keeps them from getting slaughtered? I am pretty sure most places are not actively "slaughtering" dolphins. . .

jhbryaniv:
so what should happen? should we put more people in the water because dolphins lives are more important than a persons?
I suppose the answer to that question would depend on whether you're a person or a dolphin ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

jhbryaniv:
Better understanding OK maybe. . .

Better treatment? They live in the ocean and can do what ever they want versus being penned up in captivity?

keeps them from getting slaughtered? I am pretty sure most places are not actively "slaughtering" dolphins. . .

They sign the usual dolphin waiver and that keeps them out of nets and Bubble Bee cans:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom