Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
I think that membership in ISOSAD should automatically qualify you as a DDHR diver.

ISOSAD

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Automatic membership granted!

Dave

mikerault:
Ok...I played the tonet is grade school...does that count? I sang in chior in middle school...I have a 12 string guitar but don't know how to tune it...jeesh...here is a picture which should prove me a ADD!

mike1024.jpg

Mike

Can I put this in the Dork Gallery? (Ber Rabbit will be posted soon as well! If its OK)

Dave

New Picture taken Tuesday on the wreck of the Jane C in Aruba.
Please note YELLOW safe second YELLOW gloves and totally unmatching BLUE skin all put together with a jacket style BC and a 7ft hose.
Does this qualify for ADD??????

I was not holding my breath my wife took the pic the second I got the reg out.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Attachments

• Jane.JPG
    Jane.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 69
Sure, go ahead...as long as I get it on my C-Card as well!

Mike

Teamcasa:
Can I put this in the Dork Gallery? (Ber Rabbit will be posted soon as well! If its OK)

Dave
Of course it's ok, just use the good resolution copy of the photo :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Being a charter member of the MOF'ers, and NOT going to change, club, I would like to apply for membership. My dive boat platform experience of tripping on my fins and doing the giant head first entry ( which I have now copyrighted and use most of the time, I had my fins on the wrong feet. I have now marked them left and right so this does not happen again) should qualify me. I had my snorkel O2 cleaned for Nitrox, but don't use it. I also bought in the 70's one of the ScubaPro LARGE dive knifes, maybe I should use it again!

I have also dove with this weird person that wears rabbit ears on her dive hood, so I should second her nomination to the D-DOA.

Gotta order one of dem shirts!

427Dave:
Being a charter member of the MOF'ers, and NOT going to change, club, I would like to apply for membership. My dive boat platform experience of tripping on my fins and doing the giant head first entry ( which I have now copyrighted and use most of the time) should qualify me. I have also dove with this weird person that wears rabbit ears on her dive hood, so I should second her nomination to the D-DOA.

Gotta order one of dem shirts!

I have to say that Dave definitely qualifies as a Dork Diver. We had a great time even though there was an alligator in the spring!
Ber :lilbunny:

427Dave:
My dive boat platform experience of tripping on my fins and doing the giant head first entry .. I had my fins on the wrong feet. I have now marked them left and right so this does not happen again
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I was on a boat once and this diver who was using rented gear said to his buddy.
Geez, I have two fins marked 'L'.
I think they screwed up!

Back
Top Bottom