Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frank_delargy:
Ah yes, but which way?? left or right? up or down?
Probably a corkscrew motion with a sinusoidal variance, spiraling spasmodically towards some unknown destination.
The fin with the most thrust would determine the outside of the circle (radius).
To properly see this in video, I need those bright dots to put on my suit, like they did in the Matrix.
To offset the green of the water, and be able to digitize them, they should be pink dots.

Would I look like a dork with bright pink dots on my drysuit?

Yep! But come out West and I'll do the filming!:D

Dave

:confused:
frank_delargy:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I was on a boat once and this diver who was using rented gear said to his buddy.
Geez, I have two fins marked 'L'.
I think they screwed up!
Geez, I just looked at my Jet fins in the closet. They say XL, man I am in trouble now, I got two Xtra Lefts, I don't even have a primary Left much less a right. No wonder I can't move without kicking:rofl3: That is probably what made me trip resulting in the giant head first entry from da boat.

I was wondering, Is there going to be a DIR division of the Dork Dviers:confused:

Anyone out there got a couple of XR's that would be willing to trade one of them for an XL:confused:

(note: I do have left and right marked on my fins. I always wear them on the wrong foot. I have had experienced divers tell me I have my fins on the wrong foot. Oh well)

frank_delargy:
.....Would I look like a dork with bright pink dots on my drysuit?

Maybe, what color is your snorkel?

frank_delargy:
My left one is black & clear.
My right one is clear & black.

Then no. Or maybe yes. Heck, I don't know....................Are they dry snorkels?

trucker girl:
I think that membership in ISOSAD should automatically qualify you as a DDHR diver.

ISOSAD

That was supposed to be DDHF not DDHR. Dorks sometimes type the wrong thing and neglect to proof read.

Retro,

Yep that they are. I wouldn't be able to see my gauges otherwise!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom