Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire_diver:
Why did Prince pop into my head when I saw that?

She wore a rasberry BC.
The kind you find in a second hand store.
Rasberry BC.
And if it was warm she wouldn't much more.

Great- the 7daysx30minutes challenge thread had me singing "I'm every woman" all day and now I'll be singing your modified version of Little Red Corvette all night. If I think of more lyrics I'll chime back in!

Thought you had it made when you showed up to the dive site office
But you could never know
That you left your left bootie back at home and now you're gonna have to give it up
And dive no mo'
(insert little music notes so people know I'm trying to write to the song- and not the chorus either- this is the hard part...)

Rasberry BC (ooo-ahht-hoo)
The kind you find in a second hand store
Rasberry BC
and if it was warm she wouldn't (what- is there a word missing?) much more.

trucker girl:
And did anyone ever explain the orange shovel thing?

Dork Divers are required to carry a small orange plastic shovel while diving. They have been proven invaluable (that means more than valuable- you wouldn't think so but it does) for a whole list of possible dive situations such as after making yourself a sand dart from being overweighted, digging out the anchor of the dive boat, finding the back entrance to that 6 ft Morray's lair (when wiggling your fingers in the front side doesn't work), burying severed fingers, but mainly making sandcastles after shore dives. :eyebrow:

'Rasberry Beret' ..
Missing word is 'wear'
I liked that song a lot. Great video went along with it.
One of Prince's lighter ones, but still edgy.
His song about the innocence of first love :14:
I said now overcast days never turned me on
But somethin' 'bout the clouds and her mixed

Now here's a thought. What would Prince wear diving?

trucker girl:
Great- the 7daysx30minutes challenge thread had me singing "I'm every woman" all day and now I'll be singing your modified version of Little Red Corvette all night. If I think of more lyrics I'll chime back in!

Rasberry BC (ooo-ahht-hoo)
The kind you find in a second hand store
Rasberry BC
and if it was warm she wouldn't (what- is there a word missing?) much more.

frank_delargy:
'Rasberry Beret' ..
Missing word is 'wear'
I liked that song a lot. Great video went along with it.
One of Prince's lighter ones, but still edgy.
His song about the innocence of first love :14:
I said now overcast days never turned me on
But somethin' 'bout the clouds and her mixed

Now here's a thought. What would Prince wear diving?

I wonder where he would find a Purple velvet diveskin.
and thinking of his guitar designs I would hate to think what shape his snorkle would be.

:rofl3:

merxlin:
Dork Divers are required to carry a small orange plastic shovel while diving. They have been proven invaluable (that means more than valuable- you wouldn't think so but it does) for a whole list of possible dive situations such as after making yourself a sand dart from being overweighted, digging out the anchor of the dive boat, finding the back entrance to that 6 ft Morray's lair (when wiggling your fingers in the front side doesn't work), burying severed fingers, but mainly making sandcastles after shore dives. :eyebrow:

Also good to have that orange plastic shovel for surface signaling, and to keep in your Save-a-dive kit in case you want to do a deep dive, but find yourself in shallower waters.

Got my sweatshirt yesterday! I have a question, were the spelling errors intentional?
Ber :lilbunny:

DiverBry:
............and to keep in your Save-a-dive kit in case you want to do a deep dive, but find yourself in shallower waters.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

That there is funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom