Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
The dork shirts have mis-spellings? How dorky is that?

Not anymore!

Dave

What about log books with the LDS logo on it and plastic sleeves to hold your c-cards and other stuff? I have one of these too.

I'm a dork!

JR

trucker girl:
Thank you for the explanation!

The dork shirts have mis-spellings? How dorky is that?

Teamcasa:
Not anymore!

Dave

So those of us who ordered early will have collector's items! Cool. I can see it now on Ebay- Rare one of a kind Dork Shirt- Can I get an opening bid of a million dollars? OK, how about a free air fill?

In my quest I have now found the ultimate Snorkle.
Any Dork worth their salt has to have one of these.

The AM radio snorkle!!!!

:crafty: :crafty: :crafty: :crafty:

Attachments

• sportsunlimited_1949_57451764.jpg
    sportsunlimited_1949_57451764.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 46
merxlin:
So those of us who ordered early will have collector's items! Cool. I can see it now on Ebay- Rare one of a kind Dork Shirt- Can I get an opening bid of a million dollars? OK, how about a free air fill?

I'm holding out for the million dollars :D Not only do I have a Dork Diver sweatshirt with mis-spellings I have a pre-release copy of the Gilboa video with incorrectly identified attractions :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

divermatt:
You can wear a snorkel, as long as you have a 2nd snorkel for redundancy, and both are clean for nitrox. :rofl3: Just be sure you know how to shut down one snorkel and switch to the other.

I have secured a second snorkel, but have fitted it with a 7' hose so I can hand it off in a OOA situation.

Gil57usa:
I have secured a second snorkel, but have fitted it with a 7' hose so I can hand it off in a OOA situation.

:rofl3: :rofl3: Make sure ya' put a retractor on it so you can recover the buddy-snorkel if yer' buddy drops it...

But I do have a technical question for ya'... does the 7' hose color match or contrast with the snorkel? Do you stick with the "emergency yellow" color scheme for buddy-gear? Where can a Dork get a good price on a 7' snorkel hose these days?

Oh... also been ponderin' what D.O.R.K. could be an acronym for (... acronyms... gotta' have acronyms...). Possibles:

Divers Obcessed about Rejecting Kool-aid
Divers Doing Really Kool Stuff

Back
Top Bottom