Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Ahhh... a kin-dork spirit! I've never had a sense of style. I left my tennies in caroln's car when I dove a Dutch Springs a few weeks ago and so I had to go buy a new pair of shoes. I went to Meijer and found a pair I liked but they weren't just plain tennies. they were brownish. I had to grab a hip-lookin' chick and ask her what kind of socks she'd wear with them. I didn't trust her answer so I ended up just buying another pair of white tennies. Oh well. White shoes. White socks. Reliable!:rofl3:
Didn't you get your Nikes back?

Have ya been able to get any diving in since Dutch?

I don't know of any diving in the Phoenix area itself but there is supposed to be some lake diving up in NorthAz

Better luck next time

Did you guys notice how somewhereinla was treated when he inadvertantly wandered into the DIR forum and asked about diving steel tanks with a wetsuit? I know I shouldn't be browsing there anyway but I was curious.

We really should have our own dork divers forum.

Retro:
We really should have our own dork divers forum.
Um... I guess we appreciate the vote of confidence, but isn't coming in the Dork Divers forum and saying we should have the Dork Divers forum... well, isn't it just a bit redundant? :huh:

:D

Back
Top Bottom