Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clayjar,

Sorry I didn't realize they established the forum. I've been subscribed to this thread and never saw that we were given our own "non-geographic club" status. Kind of hard to find though. What a dork I am, eh?????

Do you have to not be a Dork to know the difference or do you have to be a Dork to know the difference. I am so confused.

Retro:
Sorry I didn't realize they established the forum. I've been subscribed to this thread and never saw that we were given our own "non-geographic club" status.
No need to be sorry, I figured that's what happened, but it was just too much to pass up. It reminded me too much of looking for my glasses while not realizing I'm wearing them, or other such things. :biggrin:

(Of course, it never occurs to me at the time that the very fact I can see means I've found my glasses, but I guess I can attribute that to sleep deprivation. I never "misplace" my glasses when I'm well-rested. :D)

I once saw an octopus just swimming in front of me, and nobody saw it, so I tried screaming and yelling at the other divers, but I forgot I had a reg in my mouth. :D

I do a lot of beach dives here in Laguna Beach - Southern California
I like beach diving
Especially the exit ... when is rough
I remove my fins
I put my sunglasses on
I wait for the biggest wave .... then ... I surf out

I am a "surfdiver"

Can I be a Dork Diver too?

I_AM

I_AM:
I do a lot of beach dives here in Laguna Beach - Southern California
I like beach diving
Especially the exit ... when is rough
I remove my fins
I put my sunglasses on
I wait for the biggest wave .... then ... I surf out

I am a "surfdiver"

Can I be a Dork Diver too?

I_AM

You're in! Especially if you at least kinda resemble your avatar!

Retro:
I check my pockets for my car keys while I'm driving.

RoyN:
I once saw an octopus just swimming in front of me, and nobody saw it, so I tried screaming and yelling at the other divers, but I forgot I had a reg in my mouth. undefined

I opened the door of our truck into my face and bent my sunglasses. Then I climbed up in the truck to get something cold to put on my face to keep it from swelling. The only thing that would work was a frozen cornish hen. I held it to my face for about 5 minutes and wouldn't let my husband come back and see me. We ate the cornish hen 2 nights later.

Retro:
I check my pockets for my car keys while I'm driving.

Just a slight segue - I can't tell you how many times I've stood in front of my front door with my car remote in my hand, pressing the little 'unlock' button.

I'm such a dork:D

A couple nights ago, I was sooo tired that I walked into my bedroom door jam... not just a bump at the edge of my shoulder... but, I totally K-Od the door! I hit from the side of my neck on over... sheesh.... what a dork I am!

My mother locked herself inside her car a couple weeks ago. The funny thing was that I was on the phone with her at the time, and I kept saying... "Just flip the lock. Mom... use your hand and flip the lock!" :rofl3: She was using her key fob, and kept hitting "lock".... inside the car. Granted, it was REALLY early in the morning, and I don't think she was totally awake yet... but still hysterically funny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom