Dragon AT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BedoMedo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
i have question for representatives of Mares here, i have older version of dragon AT that doesnt have manual tail valve. I so on mares web that new Dragons have tail valve. My question is cause im from Europe to whom should i send email and try negotiate buyout for new model ?

Thx in advance,
Marko

Sorry, I've been away. I'm here in the U.S. and am not intimately familiar with our European distribution. I think you should be discussing your options with an authorized Mares dealer in Europe. Have you tried to find a dealer through the locator section on the Mares website?

Best,

I tried talking to local dealer but there is short NO, so i wanted to talk to somebody in factory sales for europe to see if anybody would go off their way to help me out with some sort of deal.

Hi Zak,
did you managed to get some email of somebody europe facturing that i could try making a deal with

thx again

Bedo, we do not sell direct to customer. All sales must go through one of our authorized dealers. Please try to negotiate with a local EU dive store. I would think someone out there is willing to help you out.

Sorry I can't do more from here.

Best regards,

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom