Dry suit question?? Neoprene vs. trilam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amkusguy

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for some information and opinions. I am currently diving a Andy’s commercial dry suit (trilam) however when I get done my shoulders look like I have been beaten with a bat. (suit pinch)
Is there any advantage to using a crushed neoprene suit dry suit to avoid this problem? Or get a better fitting trilam suit?
Any help here??

Thanks

Sounds like you need to put more air in the suit! A laminate suit shouldn't be leaving pinch marks, if you are inflating it properly.

Agree with TS&M! My Trilam never leaves any marks.

Skarn

Sounds like you need to put more air in the suit! A laminate suit shouldn't be leaving pinch marks, if you are inflating it properly.

+1 as well. It should not pinch - especially in the shoulders??? That would indicate to me that there was a lot of air in the feet. Perhaps a fit issue in the shoulders?

Ok, the suit was not "sized" for me, purchased second hand. I'm adding air when I feel pressure so sizing may be an issue. Thanks for the info.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom