drysuit alterations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick2

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a local place for drysuit alterations? I bought my Zeagle on line and it doesn't fit too well, it could keep me and another 25% of me dry. I am really afraid that some of the comedians I dive with are going to show up with a tank of helium and see if they can get me airborne !!!!:shakehead If I can get the legs shortened that would help considerably.

Try PG dive in Newton, MA, they carry Zeagle gear.
Everytime i go there i get the best service, i'm sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

You could try Dave and Heather at Northern Atlantic Dive Expeditions. Dave does repairs and may be able to help you out if PG doesn't pan out. (www.northernatlanticdive.com) Good luck

I have to second the suggestion of using Ed at Diver's cove. He's been altering and practically making drysuits for years and is very friendly and skilled at drysuit anything. People send him drysuits from all over the country to get worked on. He also services commercial diving operations. Ed's a great guy and I'll say the same about the staff he employs. I only do business with 2 shops in CT and Divers Cove is one of them. I whish I lived closer to Essex though as its a bit of a hike for me to get down their.

http://www.diverscove.com/

Chris P.

Thank You all for your friendly input, it sure puts me on the right track. Easy to find someone to sell one, not so easy to find competant people to service drysuits.

This may be a silly question, but why not have the store that sold it to you take it back and exchange for the proper size? That IS their job!

Im with Ed, divers cove in Essex is a good ol fashioned FULL service shop!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom