Drysuit divers need your help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whites won't send you anything...that's what they have us for :wink:

I don't have any Bullets in my Demo fleet, they just came out and are like a golden egg right now, but I do have Sports, Limited Editions, and tech skins depending on your size. We send suits out ALL THE TIME for people to try on. I guess you didn't see my earlier post in this thread.

Here is a link to a Bullet, there are other packages on our site as well:
Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Actually I did see your post and have been looking at your shop and contemplating trying one out. I may drive over to the closest dealer this weekend and look as well. I will keep you in mind.

Hey Mike,

I have the tech skin fusion and love it. When I need an upgrade to the skin I'd like to look at the Bullet skin. Do you know if White's offers the Bullet skin by it self? If they do could you tell me what it would it cost with pockets?

We are offering the Bullet skin by itself, the issue at the moment is the demand for these skins has been completly overwhelming and we are having a difficult time keeping up with all the requests. which is good, the bullet skin alone has an MSRP of $449.00 with pockets you would add an additional $180.00 to the price.

Back
Top Bottom