Drysuit glove brand and supplier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fireted

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for the brand/manufacturer of the smurf blue drysuit gloves. I have searched everywhere he in Vancouver Canada but have come up empty. My LDS can orderin the gloves, but at 89.99 that is kinda steep. Any hints suggestions or ideas are welcome. As long as they will work with my si-tech rings I'm happy.

At US$ 3.57 I think you'll find these 660 gloves a bit more economical.

I've ordered from Seaattle marine a bunch, and always been happy.

I mostly use the 620 gloves, they have better dexterity at the cost of some durability. Both fit on Si-Tec rings perfectly, and as far as I can tell, they are in fact what the expensive glove kits come with.

All the best, James

Thanks, I found out that the gloves that ship with the Dive rite and Si-tech gloves systems are in fact Atlas 660's, triple dipped PVC Gloves..

I picked up a pair of 620's and 660's both for $12 bucks at my local marine hardware supply store here in Vancouver !

Thanks, I found out that the gloves that ship with the Dive rite and Si-tech gloves systems are in fact Atlas 660's, triple dipped PVC Gloves..

Not Atlas 495's? That's what came with my SI TECH glove system.

The fatter fit of the 495's accomodates the separate liners better than the skinnier 660's and 620's. Especially if you want to use two pairs of liners for the winter. :D

Dave C

I'm thinking your dry gloves have that hard cuff - round ring around your wrist? they must - I've never seen one without it.

What I do, and a lot of people in our shop do, is just take some heavy duty dishgloves - thicker ones like janitors would wear - and after you pull them over your liners, just stretch out the cuff of the glove and snap them over the hard ring - makes a nice dry seal and the gloves are dirt cheap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom