Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnydvr

Reaction score
Im trying to find a cheap,used but still good drysuit for work,needs to be xtra large and self donning,and I mean CHEAP!cuz' its for work and I dont want to spend alot

Im trying to find a cheap,used but still good drysuit for work,needs to be xtra large and self donning,and I mean CHEAP!cuz' its for work and I dont want to spend alot

Well if you want a DIY approach keep your eyes open for a used Kayaker drysuit and add the valves. The alternative is a used suit sold as-is and in need of seals but it will add up.

Well if you want a DIY approach keep your eyes open for a used Kayaker drysuit and add the valves. The alternative is a used suit sold as-is and in need of seals but it will add up.

What is the diff. between the suits without valves versus one set up to dive? Is it just the valves?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom