Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would like to buy a drysuit. I would like one that has relatively new seals. It can be worn and look like it is beat to hell but it must be in working order. If I need to replace a seal or two that is okay. Let me know what you have. Thanks
Also would like to spend less than $900 so if your suit is worth more than that don't bother to reply unless your willing to let it go for less.

Garth

I have a Whites Drysuit 360 Catalyst
The seals have never been cut and are in good condition. The suit was manufactured in 2007.
Drysuit Comes with:
Fleece undergarments
1 pocket, matrix system
Boots
LP hose
zipper wax
patches and instruction manual.

There are No leaks or repairs on this suit.
Kept in Very good condition.

$825 plus free shipping
I accept paypal

A group of us are headed down to Wilmington NC this Saturday and Sunday so maybe we can meet.
What size do you wear?

Chest 42"
Height 5'8"
waist 33"
neck 16"
I would have to measure anything else like inseam and so on.

ah and foot size is 9 and 1/2.

I'm up in the air about whether to buy a used on or buy new from my LDS. I like whites catalyst and was in fact looking at a whites fusion at my LDS, anybody know the differences (im assuming the outer layer maybe?)

Look at Bare also Great Quality suit Great Price. I have seen almost New or New suits on this site for about what your asking.

Would like to buy a drysuit. I would like one that has relatively new seals. It can be worn and look like it is beat to hell but it must be in working order. If I need to replace a seal or two that is okay. Let me know what you have. Thanks
Also would like to spend less than $900 so if your suit is worth more than that don't bother to reply unless your willing to let it go for less.

Garth

I have a used Viking Extreme, size 2 for sale. Blue black. Bag, hoses, never used drygloves kit, etc.

The chance you take on buying a used suit is the size Suits we made for different people in different sizes. You want the drysuit to fit you well. Being measured is the best thing to have done That way the suit is not to big on you and it is a perfect fit for your needs. The LDS will most likely charge you MSRP or MORE, but local divers can help by giving you the ends and outs of the suit, what they liked and did not like, and a discount because it has been used. Their are some suits that have been used less than 10 times. Sure I would like to sell a suit, BUT your Safety and Comfort should always be at your top priority. Even spending a little extra on getting it right saves a lot of hassle and time.

Back
Top Bottom