DSS BP/W Assembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Casarez

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, I am willing to accept I may be dense but I am trying to figure out the waist belt buckle. Step one makes sense to me and is easy enough compared to the pic included. I am not sure what steps 2 and 3 pics are showing though. Is the harness fed through the third slot and the front and then cut or is it folded back on itself somehow?

Any help would be appreciated.

I feed mine back through the third slot and have left about 6-8" of slack and trimmed the rest.

I feed mine back through the third slot and have left about 6-8" of slack and trimmed the rest.

That would seem the better idea right now. I will have to try that.

Wow! That would have been nice to see when I was putting mine together. It would have taken the guess-work out of it.

Awesome! Thank you very much.

I'm glad to hear you found the video useful. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been out of town, and master my new smart phone is taking a little longer than I expected.

Tobin

I'm glad to hear you found the video useful. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been out of town, and master my new smart phone is taking a little longer than I expected.

Tobin,

I did indeed. I had thought I checked all your videos but I missed this one apparently. It answered my question perfectly though. No worries on the delay in responding. :)

Back
Top Bottom