DUI at Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm considering the purchase of a custom DUI drysuit. Will you have the TLS350, CLX450 and FLX Extreme at the show for a side-by-side comparison? I'm familiar with your DOG Day events, but was hoping to see the suits side-by-side before the next local DOG Day, which for me is Gilboa next September.

Also, will you have qualified personnel available at OWU to take custom measurements similar to what you offer at DOG Days?

Thanks!

Hi!

We will definitely be at Our World Underwater with the CLX450, TLS350, and the FLXExtreme. We will also have the CF200X and the CXO suit!

Yes, we can take measurements at the show. I will actually be doing that show myself!

I look forward to seeing you there!

Jessica
DUI

Excellent! I'll be sure and get by the booth to take a look at the various suits. I will definitely want to get measured as well. I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks for getting my measurements Jessica. It was nice to meet you! I also appreciated being able to see all of the suits first-hand. I hope you guys had a great show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom