DUI Dog Days CSSP Nov 21-22... Who's In? Meet Up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear that man... time to make that thing someone else's problem? :)

My only hesitation is how much I'll have to eat making that happen..

See what I get for mentioning it to you the other day? :rofl3:

I was out diving when you sent me the txt message. Didn't see it until I got home this afternoon. Sorry to hear you didn't make it. The offer to come try mine on is still open. I talked to Warren yesterday and he is ordering a demo Fusion with the LE skin to keep in the store, also. I guess he is getting a lot of divers asking about it.
I have found that I am a little cool in the M2k undergarment, even with the jacket on. I am going to order Mk3 tomorrow.

Carrie

I'll definitely take you up on the offer.. ((Thanks!!)) I'm going to need to get into something soon. The water still isn't bad but the SI's are getting more chilly.

Jason, great diving with you again. Thanks for the help and demo you gave us. Hope we can meet up and dive more in the future. For those swamp divers that could not make it. Once again DUI put on a class act. We had a great time and the weather cleared up for a fantastic weekend of diving. We dived Athens on the way home on Sunday,15 ft viz even after all the rain on Friday.

Cheers Richard

Hey, I had a great time at the DUI event. When my partner and I headed to CSSP on Sunday, we really didn't know if we wanted to attend the event or not, but decided "what the heck...let's go for it". I'm glad we did. It was my first experience with a drysuit, and it was fun. Still don't know if I can muster the investment, but let's just say I'm considering it (and how to approach the wife with THAT Christmas gift suggestion...). Great experience and I had fun.

I know what ya mean i had a blast on sat and now i figured out what i want to do more then getting another motorcycle:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom