Dutch Springs Jan 18 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! There were some pretty funny shots in there. I'll try to get mine up tomorrow, all surface though. Yup still no housing for my camera!

Got some nice dives in this weekend. I think even with the weather the dives were nicer today. Probably because with the snow the air was actually warmer than yesterday, and not waiting hours on the surface, for 1,000,000,000 students to do their skills probably helped.

Bill sorry I missed you on that second dive, because of my little girly bladder! That p-valve is getting installed this week. But hey if I didn't go back, Jon would have missed out on a second dive. Actually you guys were just heading back when we were dropping on the heli.

The hot water kicked ass, thanks for the tip! And it had another great use. Everything except my drsuit was rinsed before going back in the bin!

Everyone at SC was great, even for a bunch of Devils fans, who like throwing snowballs at their students! I'll see you guys sometime this week. Gotta get those tanks converted now, and I have Doug's drysuit hose for you too.

And the brothers really proved they're even pokier than me today, by being closer to Dutch than everyone else by far, and showing up last!

I'm in for next month!

Did anyone happen to grab a (M) BARE zipper hood by mistake? Jon I bet you may have accidentally gone home with 2 hoods. It's the exact same hood you have (and neither of us have our names on them).

Nice pics!! Almost makes me feel like I want to drive up for a dive.............Nawwwwwwwww. Sounds like you guys had a good time. That tent sure makes a difference don't it? Not sure about next month, but March is looking good for me

Let Me Tell Ya......january Is Cold....drysuit Or Not, I Was Chilled To The Bones. I Cramped Like Ten Times....of Course Diving On 3 Hours Sleep Wasnt My Most Brilliant Move, But Cest Le Guerre'...i Have To Say, That Tsc Did A Great Job Keeping Me Focused On On The Game, So Wayne And Jayson Thanks....also You Soup Was Cheap And Grizzly, But It Was Tasty And Hot...so I Digged It. Carl And Xjay Are Pretty Slow, But Very Cool Cats To Dive With. And Larry Was A Good Buddy..........all The Rest Of The Class.it Was Good To Meet Cha, And I Hope To Blow Bubbles With You Again!

Huh... I may have done just that grunzster. I sort of tossed all of my stuff out to dry in the basement. I have a busy day so I'll check late tonight when I get in. Whoops!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom