Dutch Springs this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After2am

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm trying to get out to Dutch this weekend to pick up/try out some new gear, but living in Manhattan is really limiting my transportation options. Anyone on here heading out there from NYC on Saturday? I'd be willing to pay for gas, etc.

(In case it's not clear, I'm also looking for a dive buddy! Certified up to Cavern, sidemount - need to rent tanks though, nothing fancy, just want to get in the water!) I can also be reached at angiezhou@gmail.com

btw - I have permission to post in this forum, but not in the diveNY one, is there anything I can do about this?

I am not going but if you do make it out there you should check these guys out. NEDEG - North East Diving Equipment Group Homepage You do not need permission to be on this forum but you do on the DiveNY forum. Go to your profile page and on the left side part way down you will see "permission groups" and click on "join groups" and a list of options will come up.

I have permission to post in this forum, but not in the diveNY one, is there anything I can do about this?

Enjoy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom