DutchBanks and 3Mile Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I spoke with Gary today and he said we could probably do a trip Mar 4th to DutchBanks and come back to 3 Mile barge. If we can get 6 people cost would be around $60.00. I'm game for it . Is anyone else?:D

GulfDiver77:
I spoke with Gary today and he said we could probably do a trip Mar 4th to DutchBanks and come back to 3 Mile barge. If we can get 6 people cost would be around $60.00. I'm game for it . Is anyone else?:D

I'd be interested if the bookings for March 10 don't pick up.

I'm scheduled to work that day, but I will try to get it off and will reply back a little later in the week.

If Trysler falls through, I'll substitute with this dive as well.

I talked with my boss and they will give me the 4th off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave-smil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as long as we can get enough people on the boat and weather to cooperate i'm in. I will probably call Gary either Friday or Monday and reserve my seat just in case!!!

I know that Paulwall and Suprbugman said they would probably go if the Trysler grounds trip falls through and Gulfdiver77 said he was in, is there anybody else out there interested?

Now all I need is for this stupid head cold to go away. This weather needs to make up its mind on staying hot or staying cold. This 81* temps one day then 50*-60* temps the next is jackin' me up.

Well the good thing is that if we get enough people,we still have over a week for you to get better.:D

I know this changes all the plans but I could do this dive on March 10th. I can't dive the 3rd or 4th because of out-of-town guests and I am just not really wanting to do the Trysler on the 10th because I am not keen on 130 depth or the price x 2. I like the sound of $60 each. That would give you 2 more, Andy and me, if you guys are interested in making the change. If not, I'll catch you another time.:)

Looks like we will have to move this one to March 11th, as we dont have but 2 for the Trysler Grounds and it looks like we can fill the boat on the 11th to the Dutch Banks & Three Mile Barge.
Let's get firm names on the list because spots are limited to 6 @ $60. each. This is normally a $85. trip.

Andy and I will do the Dutch Banks & Three Mile Barge on March 11th. I am looking forward to it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom