E-410 -vs- E-420

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually found one new on Craigslist in SF, CA for $800. Should get it by Tuesday of next week. It will take a little time to get my hands on a 420, but I will photograph and document what I find.

Hay Joe,

I'll be doing a few presentations at the Georgia Dive Show and have lots of experience with the PT-E03 housing and related accessories. I will be on the show floor as part of the staff all weekend. Look me up if you have any questions about the equipment.

Phil Rudin

I will be on the show floor as part of the staff all weekend. Look me up if you have any questions about the equipment.

Phil Rudin

Phil,

Will do. Not sure when I am going, but I am trying to catch at least one of Cathy's seminars. I have known her since I was a kid.

It would be great to chat about it.

Well I got my E-410 housing today. It is brand new in the box. Now I have to send it to REEF for Heinrichs-Weikamp bulkhead.

PS. Phil, I wil try to track you down Saturday afternoon, and you know I am Rustie's Son, right? Wasn't sure....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom