E-420

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check your email. You're right about B&H. There's a place called Broadway Camera that has them in stock for $750. Besides...I'm trying to leverage you so you'll give me a good buy on that used one...:eyebrow:

Check your email. You're right about B&H. There's a place called Broadway Camera that has them in stock for $750. Besides...I'm trying to leverage you so you'll give me a good buy on that used one...:eyebrow:

Haven't dealt with Broadway Photo, but check online by Googling the store name and "consumer complaints". You really have to watch out for some of those New York City storefront photo operations that sell on the internet. Many of them are very sleazy and have rather incestuous ownership. There's a whole website, "Brooklyn Storefronts" that specializes in exposing their actual habitats and ownership. Usually, the process is you order, then they tell you to call and confirm. They get a heavy closer on the phone who tries to sell you an expensive warranty and a "kit" that will have everything else you need in some cheap crud products. They demand your credit card on the phone, and if you don't go for the extras, they tell you the product is out of stock, but they'll ship it in several weeks. Often they sub some cheaper product at more money.

Larry..you're really hurting my leverage here..:rofl3: Wow nice store. :11:Did you read the write ups? Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom