E-PL1 and PT-EP01 Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will also be in the Philippines next week with my new setup. First time beyond point n shoot with housing. I will share my rooky photos if interested.

sweet.

where will you be diving.

im doing one dive in boracay, one in bohol.

im travelling with a group of non divers, but being selfish at this point, and sneaking away for a day each place to go diving.

we can have a battle of rookie photos :) im taking it out this weekend here in the marshall islands to give it a quick test run, however it will not make the venture out to the PI. i hope get some decent shots. i plan on going out a bit further than normal to a pretty cool spot with tons of channels. crossing my fingers.

I'm new to diving, but not new to photography, so when I was prowling this forum a few weeks ago to research underwater photography I came across this thread and jumped on the deal! So, I just wanted to say thanks, and the EPL1 seems like a fantastic camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom