E-searider bean bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry H PA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wondering if anyone has one? Are they a good product . If I get a good report,I think I will get one for boat and also use it in camper. Dont like buying something without seeing it,or a good recommendation.Thanks. Looks like a comfortable seat,made for boats.

I have 6 of them on the sundeck of my liveaboard. They have spectacular UV resistance, and are comfortable. The drawback is the styrofoam beads they use. They get crushed down very quickly, so you'll want to get them overstuffed, or buy more beads next year. Putting them is is a messy business.

I've got one, another on order, customized to match the boat colors. The biggest problem I've found with these chairs is that it is impossible to stay awake in one. The second problem is everyone then takes your picture of you asleep with your mouth open.

funny.
even funnier...
after seeing wookies, we were looking at them on line and about to order a couple for netdocs boat...
as luck would have it, a couple days ago , the dive boat i work on was returning to port whenwe slowed to pick up floating trash. it was an waterlogged floating esea rider. we wrestled in aboard, pete wrestled it onto the truck then onto his boat. it is now dry and ready for sea trials.
:D

Thanks, Im going to order one. Now to decide teardrop,arm chair or regular,they have quite a few models.

Love the 2 I have!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom