Earn up to $50/hr finding golf balls in water hazards on local golf courses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know a DM that dives for the little balls ... his boss has a few golf courses under contract. The DM is in college and the $150 he averages on a weekend for the months he does it is great for him.

April 2006.
I was visiting florida when this happened. Is this worth 10 cents a ball?

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. -- An alligator attacked a Coral Springs man who was diving in a pond to recover golf balls Tuesday.

Police said Steven Martinez was diving for golf balls at the Links of Boynton Beach at 8020 Jog Road when the gator grabbed his left forearm in its mouth.

Martinez was able to yank his arm away from the alligator. He made it to shore and was taken to JFK Medical Center.

April 2006.

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. -- An alligator attacked a Coral Springs man who was diving in a pond to recover golf balls Tuesday.

Police said Steven Martinez was diving for golf balls at the Links of Boynton Beach at 8020 Jog Road when the gator grabbed his left forearm in its mouth.

Martinez was able to yank his arm away from the alligator. He made it to shore and was taken to JFK Medical Center.
Well, crap. I was just wondering if there were any courses araound here that needed balls gotten.

Please sent me more information i would like to get that job. i leave in Tampa Florida

Thank you

April 2006.

Heck no, it's not worth it. I have an unnatural fear of gators, anyway.

Well, crap. I was just wondering if there were any courses araound here that needed balls gotten.
Funny that you mention it. There just happens to be an immediate opening at the Links of Boynton Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom