Easter puppies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
One of these babies is mine! Been waiting since before the breeding to see if there would be a speckled little boy for me. Delivery started at just after 7 pm easter sunday, and last pup deliverd around midnight. Be a while before he gets to come home, but will try to be patient.

First meal...
easterpups.jpg

Are they Australian Shepards??? cause if so i want one of them.

Scuba65:
Are they Australian Shepards??? cause if so i want one of them.
Yes they are, but this litter is already spoken for, I was one of eight waiting since before breeding to see if we had a puppy.
Ohhhhh I love Puppies!!! Make sure you post more pictures as the grow.
You can count on that:wink::D

tstormwarning:
AWWWWWW! How cute! I love newborn puppies:D . Congratulations on your new "child". You're in for quite a ride. I know my lab has me wrapped around her paw.:14:

Thanks tsw- yea, it'll be fun, I have almost always had a dog, and my last one passed a little over a year ago. I wasn't sure whether new job was going to allow time for a puppy, so waited a bit till a breeder I liked was planning a litter.

Awhhh they are so cute. I have 2 rotties right now..but, i do want an AS at some point. good luck and post pictures when you get him/her.

My best friend has two rotties, he has always been a rottie kind of guy. His dogs are great, I love rotties, just upsets me sometimes that some people think they are so 'mean'. To much hollywood. You can be sure that more pics will be forthcoming, especially once I get him home:D

Very cute. New babies, makes my heart go pit-a-pat. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom